mail archive of the rauc mailing list
* [RAUC] RAUC
@ 2018-10-29 10:27 Taimir Aguacil
From: Taimir Aguacil @ 2018-10-29 10:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rauc

Dear RAUC team,

I attended the embedded Linux conference, and got to know you and see your demo there!
There were still some few open questions that I am putting in this email. It would be very helpful to get the answers.

Right now bundle and network modes are supported, is an update over USB supported ? If not, are there any plans to do so ?
Furthermore, for an update over the air (Using cellular or WLAN), is it possible ? Or do I need to include a mechanism for the bundle download and then use the bundle mode where the bundle is on a partition ?

Thank you in advance.
Best Regards

Taimir Aguacil
Sr. Development Engineer
Radio & Communication Networks

Trapeze Switzerland GmbH
Industrieplatz 3 | 8212 Neuhausen | Switzerland

phone +41 58 911 17 92
fax +41 58 911 11 12
taimir.aguacil@trapezegroup.com<mailto:taimir.aguacil@trapezegroup.com>
www.trapezegroup.com<http://www.trapezegroup.com/>
Proprietary and confidential. Distribution only by express authority of Constellation Software Inc. or its subsidiaries.