mail archive of the rauc mailing list
* [RAUC] booted slot issue
@ 2017-11-10 16:28 Kevin Chen
From: Kevin Chen @ 2017-11-10 16:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rauc

Hi all,

I am newer for RAUC.These days I learn RAUC on my NXP iMX6UL
project.Now, I use initramfs to test it.Below is my steps.

1.boot initramfs from sd card
2.start service through "rauc service"
3.use "rauc status" to check RAUC

Now, I got an error.
Failed to determine slot states: Did not find booted slot

Here is my system.conf content.

[system]
compatible=i2c-b6ull
bootloader=uboot

[keyring]
path=ca.cert.pem

[slot.rootfs.0]
device=/dev/mmcblk1p3
type=ext4
bootname=system0

My board use emmc flash and uboot, it has three partitions.I only use
mmcblk1p3 to test install bundle whether it works correctly.

In my opinion, the "bootname" is flag the mmcblk1p3 as boot slot.So I
am confuse about the "booted slot" tips.Did I missing some boot config
for RAUC? Thanks

---
Kevin Chen
ShenZhen Guangdong, China