mail archive of the rauc mailing list
* [RAUC] Only Application FS Update
@ 2017-10-18 12:45 Kilimci, Caglar
From: Kilimci, Caglar @ 2017-10-18 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rauc

Hi all,

I would like to use RAUC to update just my application FS so I do not have double root FS. In other words, only one root FS but double application FS. If I create an update bundle and install it, RAUC only install "slot.appfs.0". How can I configure RAUC to install different slots?

Here are my manifest file and system configuration:

# cat bundle/manifest.raucm
[update]
compatible=Phytec
version=2

[image.appfs]
sha256=05f23d6b732519342f265ed2605276585d487e34555be5ae927328164cd83c26
size=135
filename=appfs.tar.gz

# cat /etc/rauc/system.conf
[system]