mail archive of the rauc mailing list
From: Kevin Golding <kevin@kgolding.co.uk>
To: Enrico Joerns <ejo@pengutronix.de>
Cc: RAUC@pengutronix.de
Subject: Re: [RAUC] Rescue system
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 23:12:40 +0100	[thread overview]

Hello Enrico,

Thank you for your reply, and confirmation of my understanding. Due to
limit storage space on our device, we need to use a small update/rescue
OS and our much larger main OS. I expect our rescue/update OS may just
be a script (to start with) to mount the USB drive and run rauc on a
pre-set file name, maybe flashing some of our LEDS as it does its work!

Kevin Golding