mail archive of the rauc mailing list
* [RAUC] Question about mounting application FS
@ 2019-07-11  7:42 Patrick Schneider
From: Patrick Schneider @ 2019-07-11  7:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rauc

Hi there,
we are currently using RAUC in A + B mode with rootFS and appFS in each slot. So far so good, integration worked and RAUC does its job in updating all the slots and communicating with barebox. Now we wondered what is best practice in mounting the right appFS for the corresponding rootFS? When rootFS0 boots the appFS0 has to be mounted and when rootFS1 boots we need appFS1. We couldn't find a hint how to do that properly in the RAUC documentation.
Any help appreciated!
Regards,
Patrick