Hi All, I'm looking into RAUC for a product, and I was wondering if there are any project goals around the stability of the RAUC bundle format. Specifically, it would be great if all future versions of the rauc binary was compatible will all previous bundle formats, and also that all older versions of the binary can install future created bundles. Obviously that's a big ask, but it'd be great to know what to expect of RAUC in the future. Even a rough idea of how compatibility will play out will help me greatly in evaluating RAUC. Best, ~Matt -- Matthew Campbell Senior Embedded Systems Engineer mcampbell@izotope.com iZotope, Inc. www.izotope.com