Hi, We have a Raspberry Pi 4 system set up using RAUC for updates and u-boot for booting. For some systems in the field we have the u-boot environment on the FAT boot partition and we mount that in fstab so that RAUC can access it with the fw_print/setenv commands. One issue we have seen is that the env-file gets corrupted every now and then. After corruption we can't RAUC update. The only solution we have to this problem now is to delete the corrupted env-file and reboot, then we can perform the upgrade. I have no idea how to track down whatever corrupts the file and I was wondering if anyone has any input. Vänliga hälsningar / Best Regards Einar Vading Software Developer AGELLIS AB [cid:08b60f59-61a0-41f4-8a02-48d7f47c2730] T +46 73 420 76 81 Agellis Group AB Tellusgatan 15, SE-224 57, Lund, Sweden www.agellis.com; www.rhimagnesita.com