mail archive of the rauc mailing list
* [meta-rauc] Split rootFS
@ 2021-01-21 19:57 Michael Seidel
From: Michael Seidel @ 2021-01-21 19:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-rauc

Hello Community,

I’m using the WIC tool to create my SD-Card Images using the --exclude-path and --rootfs-dir options to split my rootFS into multiple partitions.
Is there any similar option in the rauc layer to exclude some folders from the bundle? Or is there any other recommended way.
In my use case I have an prepopulated data directory inside the rootFS, that I put on a separate partition with WIC, and that I don’t want to update.

Regards,

Michael

Michael Seidel
Technology
Software Systems

[http://assets.balluff.com/JPG_original_size/E-Mail-Footer_Vertrieb_Logo.jpg]

Balluff GmbH · Schurwaldstrasse 9 · 73765 Neuhausen a.d.F. · Germany
Phone +49 7158 173-8564 · Fax +49 7158 962 · michael.seidel@balluff.de<mailto:michael.seidel@balluff.de> · www.balluff.com<http://www.balluff.com>

Place of incorporation/Sitz der Gesellschaft: Neuhausen a.d.F., Germany · Register court/Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Germany
Trade register/Handelsregister: HRB 214038 · Managing directors/Geschäftsführer: Katrin Stegmaier-Hermle, Florian Hermle, Frank Nonnenmann
Chairman board of directors/Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Jürgen Schilde · VAT ID/USt-ID: DE213 402 337

[http://assets.balluff.com/JPG_original_size/E-Mail-Footer_Vertrieb_Claim.jpg]