mail archive of the rauc mailing list
* [RAUC] Buildroot + RAUC Example
@ 2022-01-22 13:23 Charles Steinkuehler
From: Charles Steinkuehler @ 2022-01-22 13:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rauc

I have created a "works out of the box" example integrating RAUC with
Buildroot to create a baseline system targeting the RPi 4 / cm4io that
supports:

* U-Boot bootloader with redundant environment storage
* Symmetric Root-FS Slots with fallback on failed updates
* Atomic updates of bootloader vfat (no fallback)
* Single persistent data partition

I'm working on support for hardware watchdog timeouts.

The project files and instructions are on github:
https://github.com/cdsteinkuehler/br2rauc

Hopefully this can be of use to others in the community.

Also, as I am new to both RAUC and Buildroot, I would appreciate any
review and suggestions for improvement or changes.

Thanks for the great project!

--
Charles Steinkuehler
charles@steinkuehler.net