mail archive of the rauc mailing list
* [RAUC] One more question about RAUC
@ 2022-12-20  9:33 Manuel Duran Flores
From: Manuel Duran Flores @ 2022-12-20  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rauc

Hello RAUC company!

I have only one more question about RAUC.

First of all, many thanks for your last reply!

Regarding Enrico's answer , and the problem of Adaptive update vs NAND
FLash. In the last email, Enrico told a solution of this problem exists,
although it could be more complicated. So I need to know if I could have
access to this solution, because in the blog there is only a link to
contact you. So, do I have to contact you that way to see the solution?
Can you give me an URL?

I'm assuming this is all free, from what I've read RAUC is pure open
source, but I could be confused.

I hope you can help me. Thanks a lot !!

Kind regards,

Manuel