Hi, I am a system engineer in Evologics Gmbh and we are planning to integrate rauc in our marine robotics products for ease of update . I have a query regarding the update process We have a board based on imx6 with emmc flash . I have created symmetric A B partitioning . Kernel + dtb partition 1 Rootfs.         Partition 2 Kernel + dtb partition 3 Rootfs.         Partition 4 I have managed to create the bundle for this . My question is since there are 2 files ie kernel and dtb in one partition will this create a problem while installing the 2nd file . Does it format the partition and then install each file ? Thank you Regards Llewellyn Fernandes ⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​