Hello, while trying to build my bundle I stuck at an error. “bundle.raucb changed size while reading filesystem, attempting to re-read” The raucb file indeed does grow and shrink in size all the time but the build never finishes. mksquashfs uses 100% of the CPU. If I remove the rootfs slot from the manifest the build works just fine. The rootfs slot is an ext4 image with ~1,2GB. I have no further idea of the right approach to fix the problem. Any ideas? Best Regards Michael Michael Seidel Technology Software Systems [http://assets.balluff.com/JPG_original_size/E-Mail-Footer_Vertrieb_Logo.jpg] Balluff GmbH · Schurwaldstrasse 9 · 73765 Neuhausen a.d.F. · Germany Phone +49 7158 173-8564 · Fax +49 7158 962 · michael.seidel@balluff.de · www.balluff.com Place of incorporation/Sitz der Gesellschaft: Neuhausen a.d.F., Germany · Register court/Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Germany Trade register/Handelsregister: HRB 214038 · Managing directors/Geschäftsführer: Michael Unger, Katrin Stegmaier-Hermle, Florian Hermle Chairman board of directors/Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Jürgen Schilde · VAT ID/USt-ID: DE213 402 337 [http://assets.balluff.com/JPG_original_size/E-Mail-Footer_Vertrieb_Claim.jpg]