Hello meta-rauc list, Is anyone here using Yocto SSTATE caching together with meta-rauc? https://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/latest/mega-manual/mega-manual.html#shared-state-cache We enabled sstate caching a few days weeks ago, and are now seeing that our build outputs for image and bundle have different build timestamps. The image file is always with the current timestamp, while the bundle often uses an older timestamp. I would assume a bundle must always be rebuild from the current image. Example: - -20211020001242.rootfs.wic.xz -20211015001217.raucb Anyone stumbled upon that? Thanks and Greetings, Martin Hollingsworth